and I are plotting a long-term open RP (The White December / Teepee Trials-style) that revolves around a riding academy / school / centre thing. Nothing new, I know, but we'll mostly be using it for our own storyline; why not let others in as well?
We're still brainstorming, mostly, but this is what we have decided -
- It will be located in Southern Sweden
- It will have a limited number of students (50/60; we doubt so many people will want to enter, but just in case, so we won't be overwhelmed!)
- It'll be very inclusive
- Minimum of 1 submission per month, even if it's just a sketchy thing
... yeah, not much so far, I know.
The main thing, right now, is deciding which type of courses it'll have, and modules and the like, and this is what we would like some help with. If you were to join, what would you prefer?
- Uni-type courses, which are longer (3, 4 years), and more in-depth and generalised, giving you greater knowledge over a variety of subjects.
- Certification-type courses, which are more specific, but also shorter (6 months, 1 year long)
And which courses/modules would you like to see?
There's still a lot for us to decide, such as RP mechanics and all that, but we'd like to get this out of the way so we can build the world around the courses offered.